Now you might be thinking that new year’s resolutions might be crazy and silly, we know you see how full the gym is in January😉 but, it can be super beneficial when the desired outcome is growth, happiness, and the most important one… Setting your heart on fire 💜
This is the perfect time to reflect on the lessons learned and start to make decisions to make the move to change everything, in the most positive and happy way.
Still not sold on the idea?
Well, here are 3 reasons to sit down and set those dating resolutions:
- If the last few years have been the same story, but with different people, you might want to look deeper and take steps to make a change. After all you know it’s time to meet that xciting person who you know is just right for YOU!
- You’re already in a review and goal-oriented space because it’s the start of a new year. Think of it as cleaning house, but not just any house, the house of dating and relationships that lives inside your head and you heart.
If you are religious about new year’s resolutions, you can just add these to the list, so it becomes part of an existing task, not a whole new one😊
But how do you even know what resolutions to put in place?
This is something that is a completely individual experience, everyone has followed their own love story with its unique twists, turns and triumphs, and your own lessons can be used as a guide.
We know that once you know yourself, and know what you want, it’s easy to spot it, so take a look at where you were, and where you want to go and use that to develop your roadmap to romance.
There are 3 steps you can take to define your own romantic resolutions:
- Review your past relationships, flirtationships and situationships, and write two lists based on what you learned from them – what you definitely liked about each person, and what you definitely did not like about each person.
- Look at yourself and ask yourself two key questions, what did I do to compromise my belief system? And what can I learn from how I interacted with my partner?
- Then use that information to define your recognition points.
Recognition points are really just pinpoints that will help you to start recognising what you do want and what you don’t want, and when you really know what that is, you empower yourself with what you need to make choices that matter to you.
Making meaningful connections online and moving them to romantic offline moments that matter all lies in knowing what you want, identifying what you don’t want, and taking that leap from on-screen to in-person in a way that truly sets your soul on fire.
Discover who you are so that you can find the person who does that for you 💜